Saturday, August 6, 2011

Zeit Magazin - Deutsche Mode 1811


I'm so so excited to share this on my blog, mainly because a great friend of mine was the one to share this with me.

A few weeks ago it was my birthday, and I was so lucky to receive some parcels in the mail from friends. One being from Bonn in Germany.

It contained the Zeit Magazin from a German Newspapers, and was a special edition on German fashion. What is interesting about it, is that they drew parallels between Men's and Women's fashion, but also cultural, traditional and modern dress.

There were two major fashion shoots, one on the Modes of German style in 1811 Womenswear, and the other being 200 years later on Modern German Menswear, 2011.

This is the Editorial Photoshoot for the Womenswear fashions of 1811.











LOVEhelen

2 comments: