Monday, February 13, 2012

Reminiscing


Today I was sitting at my computer, not really doing anything productive (...to what I was doing about an hour ago), and remembered about some photos a wonderful friend had styled. 

Claire had asked to use my Fluffy Jacket which I created in 2010. It was initially designed as a menswear piece, aiming to be completely ornate and a 'little' over the top. 
I feel that its lavishly fluffy texture is just so exciting and it is wonderful to hear that others feel the same.

I love Claire's interpretation of this piece. I feel that she not only has a wonderful vision of her own, but an incredible ability to adapt to others. this shoot really captured serene yet slightly haunting mood of all the 
designers' works. 




For a glimps at the whole shoot: Click here!
Photographer: Sheree Porter
MUA: Pollyanna Bernhardt
Styling: The Wonderful Miss Claire Mueller
Model: Amy Skipper

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou, you're too sweet! That hairy jacket is SUCH FUN to shoot, a stylist's dream. xx

    ReplyDelete