Saturday, July 16, 2011

Collage and Fashion



Through-out this year I have been working hard on my final year of study (in Fashion Design) for my thesis and Bachelor. I have been concentrating on how the art of collage and fashion (and dress) inspire one another. And also how fashion and the act of dressing is much like a collage of its own; a physical layering of many items to convey one unique composition.

I have been researching this relationship between collage and design, and have also become a practitioner of collage through my studies.
Here are some of my initial works that have inspired my designing process, and allowed me to analyses the components of masculinity as well as the layers within male dress.

Enjoy!!!!
I will post up some more Uni goodies soon! :D





.....Click on the images if you need to see a larger resolution!

LOVEhelen

No comments:

Post a Comment